Saturday 30 March 2013

Natural hair

I looked on WGSN for A/W 14 hair styles to look at what styles would be popular, it seemed that the 'natural wave' was going to be very popular, the natural wavey look is quite popular at the moment but WGSN think it will be popular next A/W so I found some images to look at the style of hair. Their wasn't a particular hair colour that was most fashionable however the models that I looked at did all hair either blonde or brown hair, it was nothing bright or different.

I really liked this natural look, although I did think the waves looked pretty summery however I thought with a beanie hat then this hair style could look really good, so I will use this hair style for my styling with my 1st trend which is the SPORTY DIVA' trend, I think natural waves either down or up in a pony tail will really suit this trend.





No comments:

Post a Comment