Thursday 28 March 2013

Street Styling Layout

I have looked in magazines and online to look at how Street Styling is layed out, and it was mainly just the picture and then a brief little paragraph underneath telling the reader a little about the clothing and the person in the picture, I got some pictures of different layouts of street styling from a few different magazines, so I could look at them and decide how I wanted to lay out my results.


 This was my favourite layout that I found, with the image of the person on the street, and then some brief information about the clothing underneath it.




















After looking at different ways to style it out, I decided the best way would be to upload the pictures onto this blog and then move it to the left or right and then right a brief summery of the person in the picture and what I thought about the person next to the image. So that is what I did for the majority of pictures I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment