Friday 29 March 2013

Street style results

I looked over at all my questionnaires and decided to jot all the answers down in my notepad so it would be easier for me to look at how many people answered each question.

I found that most of the people I questioned because of their fashion style, were aged 21-26, so my new trend would be aimed at that age sector, so after doing the street styling I now new who my target market would be, I wanted to aim at a group that are fashion conscious and would be interested in my trend and I believe that this age sector are the most fashion interested.

All the information that I have found is very useful to me, and will help with my new trends, most people said they get style advice and ideas from magazines, so my new trend will have to be advertised in magazines to get a lot of attention, and appeal to my target audience.

After looking over all my results and looking over the photos I took, I now have a rough idea on my target market group except I might aim a little younger too, as I think from the age of 18 people become more fashion aware. So my target audience will be 18-26 year old girls/women.

I think location is very important to what kind of trend is going to be released, as I saw in Chelsea they wore much more expensive quality and designer clothing to people in brick lane, so when I get more ideas for my new trend I will have to take location into consideration, and where I would like the collection to be sold, because certain types of clothing will not be suitable for certain areas.







No comments:

Post a Comment