Thursday 14 March 2013

Wallpaper

The trends with different wallpapers and bedroom decoration definitely links to floral patterns and black and white colours. I was looking at my own wallpaper and got inspiration to look at different floral/flower patterned wallpapers. So I went to B&Q the next day to look at different types of floral wallpaper.  Below are a few of the pictures that I took while I was at B&Q, I decided to look into floral wallpaper because when I have been researching S/S 2014 trends, I found that a lot of the clothing had floral patterns, so I wanted to find out if the same trends did follow with household decorations as well as just fashion.




I really enjoyed looking at all the different wallpapers, and straight away I could see a trend in the flower/floral patterns but in different colours however were mainly dark colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment