Thursday 14 March 2013

Research overview so far

I have been researching the colour trends on various fashion trend websites for a few weeks now, and I wanted to look over all the work I have done so far to have an idea in what I liked best and what information I found most useful. After looking at my different boards on Pinterest, I've decided that I got my most useful information from WGSN and I really enjoy looking on there to find out future trends. The first thing I started to research was colour trends,which I did enjoy looking at but there was so many colour trends for s/s 2014 that I found it hard to limit my choice. The colours that I liked the most and I thought would be the most popular from my trends were the bright colours which included pinks and bright blues, they are nice colours and look very summery, and I think these type of bright colours are best suited for the sunshine so I think they are most likely to be very popular and trend summer 2014.


ADD COLOUR FROM B&Q

No comments:

Post a Comment