Thursday 28 March 2013

Rendering Reality makeup A/W trend


I found this trend on WGSN, and copied the information onto my blog so it could help me when I came to picking the colours for my styling shoot. 
Message: manipulated online images challenge ideas of authenticity, as we investigate the many layers involved in representing "reality"
Eyes: brown, purple and blue tones layered over the eyes to create smoky looks
Lips: ombré lips in multi tones. Mix pink and red with orange in glossy, pigmented finishes
Face: sculpt cheek in statement pink or orange
Nails: high-shine gel-like finishes with a jelly texture. Multicoloured marbleised effects update traditional DIY nail decoration
Colour palette: shifting levels of colour and an interplay of shades. Pure RGB values in primary hues dominate. Colour is spliced, layered and blended together





I did like this makeup trend, as all the colours were really bright, I think this make up trend/colours would suit the bright coloured fashion trend which I found, with the bright beanie hats etc, however I would have to try this out because Im not sure whether bright clothing and bright makeup would look silly together, I think bright lips and eyes would go with the clothing but just nothing to over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment