Thursday 7 March 2013

Street styling in London

Today we have been to 3 different areas in London, to look at the different ways people dress in different areas. I found today very useful and helpful for my trend and styling project, I really enjoyed taking note of what people were wearing.

I asked 45 people in total my questions in the three different areas, when I got home I looked at my results and I needed to decide how I would calculate and explain the data I found out. I decided I would write down all the questions I asked again in my notepad and then next to the questions write down the possible answers and how many people choose each answer, after then looking at the numbers I think I'll put my results in a graph, so then the results will look clearer, and then I will write a short paragraph to sum up my results and how they will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment