Thursday 28 March 2013

A/W board idea







WGSN: Playful kidult styling remaims a strong trend. Sporty silhouettes including the woven jogger and logo sweatshirt are teamed wih comic book graphics, faux fur, playful accessories and flashes of neon. 











I really like this trend, as I have written about how I like the faux fur look, and also the bright colours, and also the trainers/converse. I like how it is a random trend, it is a sporty look but doesn't look 'chavy' it looks unique and different instead. 

I want to create a trend like this as I think this trend could become very popular next A/W, however my trend for A/W 14 will be called 'SPORTY DIVA' and it will involve sporty clothing, like coloured trainers and dark coloured leggings however it will also include baggy logo jumpers and bright accessories like beanie hats and bags. The name of my trend is going to be 'SPORTY DIVA' this is because I want the trend to have a sporty feel as WGSN has said this trend will be very popular A/W 14, I have also added DIVA into the trends name, and this is because I want to incorporate bright colours into the trend, as I have enough evidence that bright colours will be very popular A/W 14 from all my research. So I would like to put the sporty look with the bright colours, as I think this trend could become very successful.  













No comments:

Post a Comment