Thursday 18 April 2013

Transparent Bags


I noticed  a lot of transparent bags in the magazines recently, so I looked on WGSN for these bags, and they was in the A/W 14/15 trends, so although they are already in the magazines and in a few high street stores, according to WGSN they will get more popular in time. 

I think the bags are very unique and strange looking, but I do think I like them, although it is a little bit worrying that everyone will be able to see in your bag either when you are walking down the street or out in a night club, some personal things may be on show, so you would have to be careful of what you put in the bag. You would also have to be careful not to put anything valuable in the bag as people will be able to see what is in the bag, and you could be making yourself more of a target with valuables on show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment