Tuesday 16 April 2013

PRIMARY RESEARCH SUMMERY

For this project I have done plenty of primary research so I could get opinions of fashion and see how other people feel about fashion and how they think about fashion, I needed to do this so I could get my own idea of how people react to trends.

I did my primary research by making a questionnaire and going up London to kings street, portobello road and brick lane and taking photos of people that I thought looked good or interesting in what they was wearing, I had a really good time up London and was really happy with my results as I found out quite a lot of useful information about how people think towards fashion and where they get their inspiration from for their outfit they was wearing.
I also took my phone out with me wherever I went and took photos off anything that caught my attention or that I felt the need to blog about as I thought it could be useful to help me plan a future trend, I took some pictures in B&Q of different wallpapers and paint colours, I've also taken pictures round people's hours of their wallpaper of furniture if anything caught my eye, I have found; doing this primary research has really helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment