Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bodycon

On WGSN A/W 13/14 there was a lot of body-con dresses and pencil skirts appearing on the catwalks for future trends. Body-con dresses and pencil skirts or pencil midi skirts are already quite fashionable, here are some examples from Top shop that I got online and in the actual store.

I also looked on WGSN A/W trends to find some more images of pencil skirts and body-con dresses so I could get an idea of what was going to be popular next A/W.





A lot of the dresses and skirts I looked at were patterned, but I noticed on WGSN there were a few animal print dresses and skirts also, which I think will turn to be very popular next A/W 14. On WGSN I have noticed that animal print is very popular for next year trends, and so is body-con clothing, and I have now seen body-con and animal print put together for the catwalk, and I think this will be very successful next year. For evening wear or workwear.




No comments:

Post a Comment