Thursday 25 April 2013

first neon shoot


I ordered and found some neon clothing which I could use in my shoot, I was looking for crop tops, pencil skirts and disco pants, to give the sporty feel which I wanted for my Neon trend.

I wanted just to test what the clothes would look like, so I took a few pictures upstairs, outside my bedroom so I could get an example of what the model/poses and location were like, as I haven't done this before. 






I did like the clothes, and I thought the model worked well with this type of clothing, so I will use her as a model. But the lighting is very dark, so when I come to taking the actual pictures for my styling board. I will have to change the lighting and I also want to change the location of the shoot, I want my pictures to be taken outside during the daylight so the light can be natural and light enough for a clear picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment