Thursday 25 April 2013

mood-board research

I wanted to research different types of moodboard and how to lay them out, I looked on google images and on WGSN to look at different trend boards, so I could get an idea of how the boards are layed out, and what design layout would look best.




These two images are from WGSN, which are quite simple and get to the point, I really like the colour palettes at the bottom of the boards, as it gives the viewer an idea of the main colours that the trend will include. They are very basic, but the images that are on the board come across very strong and shows the focus of the board.




These are examples of fashion mood boards which I found on google images, I didn't like these mood boards, I thought they were to crowded and looked like everything had been cramped together to fit on one page. All the pictures were so close together, I couldn't even get a clear look at the images individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment