Tuesday 16 April 2013

ANIMAL PRINT


 New animal

Animal prints remain one of the season's most important themes, with premium applications including raised metallics and 3D textured prints, embossed leathers, jacquard weaves and painterly effects. Snake, crocodile and abstract leopard skin prints are key.


These are images I found on WGSN, for A/W 13/14 catwalks, they were animal prints. I noticed that zebra and leopard print were the most popular.



















I wanted to look at other accessories that were animal print rather than just clothing, and I found a few images of animal print furniture which I think relates to my animal print research.

I found these images on pinterest, when looking for animal print things, I have noticed that animal print furniture has become increasingly popular in stores, when I looked in some furniture stores, for example Dunelms and Wilkinsons I found a lot of animal print furniture and household accessories.












This animal print trend I think will become more and more popular as the year goes on, as I am gradually seeing more and more animal print clothing in fashion stores. The trend has also come from furniture and accessories rather than just fashion clothing.














No comments:

Post a Comment