Tuesday 16 April 2013

SECONDARY RESEARCH SUMMERY

For secondary research I have used a number of different trend websites, and I have used magazines. I used magazines to look at current trends and to give me ideas of anything that I thought could carry onto being in fashion S/S 14 or A/W 14, I used magazines quite a lot to get different colour ideas, and I found them really useful, and I am still currently looking through magazines to help me with my research.

The main resource I have been using for my secondary research is WGSN, but I have also been using a lot if other trend websites along the way, but I have found WGSN the most useful, I have also used Pinterest quite a lot to create boards to help me put all my ideas together. I have used WGSN to look at future trends, so this has helped me a lot to get colour ideas and fashion ideas, of what could be popular in the upcoming seasons I have got to create a trend for.

No comments:

Post a Comment