Thursday 18 April 2013

High Bun hairstyle


The high bun has proved to be a very popular hair style this winter, and by the research I carried out on WGSN it is still going to be popular A/W 13/14, the top bun was popular with a donut, so the bun was all neat and tidy so it looked professional. However now the high bun, looking messy is also popular, not to messy, it looks tidy but not as tidy as the donut bun. 

I plan to use this hair style of the high bun in my shoot, for one of my trends. I will look at both of my trends, and figure out which trend the hair style will go with. I think this type of hair style would look best with formal or evening wear as I think this hairstyle is more formal, however people will wear this hairstyle in the day times with casual wear too. 



Examples of the 'messy' high bun, which I really liked and I thought kept all the hair out the models face, so the features of their face stood out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment