Thursday 18 April 2013

NEON THEME

I have chosen to chose neon as one of my trends, as the research I have done has proved for neons to be very popular with the A/W trends 13/14. On WGSN neons have proved to be very popular on the catwalks for next A/W. I have chosen neons as it has always been slightly popular, but recently I have noticed neon clothing coming back into the high street stores, so I think by next year neons will be a big trend.

I think this trend will be more popular with daywear/casual clothing, I think neons is very sporty/diva like, so I think the neons colours will be most popular with trainers as I have also realised from WGSN research that trainers are proving to be very popular and are becoming more and more popular over time.

I looked at hairstyles which were going to be popular for A/W 13/14, i think natural wavey hair will be suitable for this shoot

The neon was a bright colour trend, so when naming my trend I needed a really stand out, 'wacky' name, so I decided to call the trend 'Bright frenzy' I thought frenzy was a good word to use as it means 'a period of uncontrolled excitement' and I want this trend to cause uncontrolled excitement, so I think this name is perfect for this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment