Wednesday 17 April 2013

Blues


On WGSN for A/W 13/14 catwalks, I research different colours, so I could notice what colours would be popular for next year, I thought this could help me predict my future trends.

I noticed a lot of blues on the catwalks, so I went back on WGSN and just looked at blue coloured clothing, on the catwalks for A/W 13/14.











Above are a few of the images that I found from the catwalk that are blue clothing, the majority of the blues are quite bright and 'in your face' type of colours, I think the blue is quite neon' which is strange for winter, but according to WGSN bright colours are going to be a big hit next autumn/winter. 

I did really like the blue colours that I found images off, I thought it was a really nice coloured blue which really stood out. I have seen quite a few bags recently in high end stores, in this colour, so I do believe that this colour is going to become very popular. 



No comments:

Post a Comment