Thursday 7 February 2013

First time on WGSN


Since our last lesson, I have been looking at current trends on WGSN, I hadn't used WGSN before, so this was my first time at using it properly, at first I found it really confusing to navigate around the website as there was so many different links and when I clicked onto a page I could never seem to find it again, but after a few different attempts I started to get the hang of using it, and I am becoming quite confident at using it and finding out the appropriate information I need to help me with this project.
While I was on WGSN looking at colour trends, and catwalk trends, I noticed a lot of metallic colours appearing, so I decided to make a board on pinterest to gather all my ideas and images that I found into one place, I found pinterest very useful and it was really simple to use, I think it will really help me gather information together for this task.



Here are some of the images of metallics that I found on WGSN, that I found interesting and nice to look at. All these images caught my eye while I was scrolling through the website, I found them all interesting to look at. and enjoyed looking at how metallics are used in clothes and objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment