Thursday 28 February 2013

Bling research

When I've been walking down the high street lately, Ive been noticing a lot of diamonds/bling type items, anything recently has been customised with diamonds or crystals, for example converse, nike blazers, UGG boots, phone cases, nails, jewellery, bags, shirts and other types of clothing. It has become the fashion to customise fashion items with crystals, many people are starting to follow this trend. I looked around while I was out shopping, and also looked on pinterest where I found many different items which had been customised, I really liked the items that had been decorated with crystals. While looking on pinterest I noticed when I was researching crystals, that skulls kept appearing a lot, I know skulls were a big fashion phrase last year, so maybe they are going to come back into fashion this year too? 









Last year it was mainly skull scarfs that was fashionable, but after looking into this trend, I've realised that there are now lots of different items with skulls on, like bags, jewellery, shoes etc. 














I also chose my two favourite images that had been customised or made with crystals/diamonds, when looking at converses, I noticed that the most expensive converse had been customised, using swarkorski crystals, and also adding ribbon instead of the original laces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment