Thursday 2 May 2013

Bright frenzy final trend board

This is my final trend board, I made the colour palette this time properly, by using the actual colours from the pictures I had got from various places. I created boxes and then used a tool on photoshop to click on one of the images to get the actual colour to appear in the box. So I was really happy with my new colour palette as it matched the actual colours on my board. I also wanted a range of different pictures on my board, so I took a picture myself of a jacket for the board, and I also found fashion clothing images from pinterest and google image for my board. I got pictures of nails as well because I didn't want my board just to be fashion based, and I wanted the main trend to be obvious to the viewer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment